MRA’s quality management system allows for detailed quality tracking from source to end customer.
For a mine, we can track quality metrics onto each rail wagon for the port. At the port, we can track quality through the stockyard onto the vessel on a per pour and hatch basis. Mine and port systems can be linked to provide seamless quality reporting from source all the way to supplier.
Our Quality Management System can:
- Integrate quality information from a range of sources including, online analysers and offline sampling and can be updated live or retrospectively.
- Track quality properties down to 0.1 cubic metre blocks throughout the material work flow, including 3D stockpiles.
- Enable material quality to be viewed in a 3D visualisation by property type including, stockpile slices.
- Compare quality across in-bound and out-bound samples.
- Model a range of stacking and reclaiming methodologies to help optimally predict job quality outcomes.
- Provide an alarm when quality metrics fall outside of a job’s parameters.
- Report on jobs and stockyard inventory by web and SCADA including, real time access to third party systems.