MRA are pioneers in smart automation technology and have five core products across the mine-to-port materials handling life cycle.
These Smart Automation Products are proven in the field over several generations of technology and represent a 35-person year commitment to research and development.
Our close collaboration with the University of Newcastle (Mechatronics) has helped us pioneer the use of laser technology for rich data collection and combined with advanced modelling bring the “smarts” to machine automation.
The Smart Automation Products provide four key values:
- Increase performance by tapping into underutilised throughput capacity
- Optimally manage material flow to increase machine life
- Enhance operations and control with better real time information and automated decision-making
- Increase the safety of site personnel
Our Smart Automation Products come in a number of levels that enable your organisation to upgrade functionality to meet changing requirements.
MRA’s Engineering Services Group supports our Smart Automation Product with:
- Custom PLC and SCADA programming
- Offsite simulation tools to minimise setup and reduce commissioning costs
- Remote monitoring and software upgrading to reduce maintenance costs and operational downtimes.
MRA has won the Australian Bulk Handling Award for Innovative Technology 2019 for its Smart Stockyard Management System.